Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

In the Mail

It sure is fun to find REAL mail in your mailbox. With the popularity of internet communication very little snail mail is in the mailman's truck. I was happy to receive a piece of mail and a package in the same day!

I got this sweet thank you note from a friend and it went right up on my kitchen hutch so I can enjoy it. It makes me happy each time I see it.

My Matilda Jane order came too! Lanier was so sweet to make me a Jane on this order so I got a discount on a few items.

This is my Nana back pack.  I will keep it for outings with the grands. I love the cheery colors and all the zipper compartments. And look at the pretty flowers that are on the inside of their shipping boxes. Matilda Jane really makes opening their packages special with the pretty box and the wrappings.

A small quilt was an item I had my eye one for some time.

You might remember my pretty blanket that Lanier gifted me with last month...

Now the little quilt joins it in my Longaberger corn basket that I have used for years as a throw basket in my living room.

A shirt I ordered....

I love the little details like the fabric covered buttons.

What I am wearing today!

 
And it has a pretty button too!

Matilda Jane clothes for ladies are so comfy and pretty. If you want to check them out here is the link...Matilda Jane   Just click on the collections to find the clothing you are looking for! If you place an order, use Lanier as your trunk keeper(1034). She would appreciate your business.   I always thought MJ was just for children until Lanier got me hooked on this line. Once I tried on a top, I had to purchase it.  And some of the ladies line is for young moms so I try to keep that in mind when I order!:) Maybe they need to start a Nana Line!

8 comments:

Jedidja said...

I love your style. I think we like the same things. Thanks for showing your new clothes on your blog! And thank you also for the link. Very very beautiful. I love to send postcards. It's good to make people happy with real post in the letter box!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Those are such pretty feminine tops. I looked at the website and they have some nice things! Love your fun mail too! Enjoy your day! Hugs!

Sandy said...

I love your shirts. They do look comfy. I need to do a few snail mail letters ---maybe today will be the day. It is rainy and sometimes you need those days to take care of those things.

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

A new outfit does the heart good. (Is that in the Bible? - should be!).

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Ladies...I actually got several compliments on my pink top today And Leslie Anne, my news clothes give me a merry heart and that is good medicine according to the Bible!!

Terri D said...

The clothes are great. Unfortunately, they don't have a Plus-size category OR the "mature" women's line. Throw in that I am also tall and you can guess the fun I have shopping for clothes! LOL It is always fun to have first class mail in the mail box!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Terri, my Amelia is tall so I know you girls do have a hard time finding things that are long enough.

Mari said...

I like real mail too - beats junk mail and bills! :)
Your clothes are so cute!