Followers

Saturday, August 6, 2016

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas....at Cracker Barrel that is!

When the girls and I ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel the other morning, we were a little surprised to see Christmas Decor on Display. I had already seen some Halloween and Thanksgiving Displays there but Christmas? So I had to take some pictures to share with you.

This year's Cracker Barrle Music Box.

A little bit of everything on these shelves.

I purchased one of the old time ceramic trees several years ago. I had one that my mother in law made for me but it was broken during a move.

And one Christmas tree...

While I was taking these pictures I met a young man who works for Cracker Barrel and I explained that I was taking some pictures for my blog. He asked for my blog address...so hello Bradley if you are reading this!

This fella caught my eye.

I may use this as my big Facebook banner at Christmas


This Harvest/Thanksgiving display was very pretty also...


Deborah and I both liked the set of four chargers that can be seen at the right. They would make a Thanksgiving table look so elegant.

I did make one little fall craft at my house this week...I had ribbon left over from my GT football door hanger.


I put these tin leaves on my china cabinet each year in September and I though this pretty ribbon would dress things up a bit.

Also I wanted to show you my GT ribbon...It was not exactly what I was expecting but it was cute.

It barely shows up but at least it does say Georgia Tech!

Hope you enjoyed a stroll through Cracker Barrel with me. In spite of the dog days of summer, I know that December will be here before we know it.











8 comments:

Nonnie said...

Hobby Lobby is also filled with fall and Christmas decorations. Trees, nativity sets, ornaments everywhere!

Arlene Grimm said...

Yes, I actually bought a Christmas ornament there yesterday Nonnie!!

Sandy said...

I loved strolling through Cracker Barrel. They always have such cute things. I love your bow with the tin leaves too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the display at Cracker Barrel. The Thanksgiving as well as the Christmas display are breath taking. Unfortunately there is no Cracker Barrel in my area.
Marion

Arlene Grimm said...

Sandy and Marion, I can spend an hour just looking at Cracker Barrel.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love to look around the shop at Cracker Barrel but it's hard to get in and out of the store here. It's always so crowded because it's at the exit of the interstate. I can't wait to decorate for Fall though! Hugs!

Mildred said...

It is fun to see Christmas décor but this time of year I like to concentrate on fall décor. I love the GT ribbon. The bow you made is pretty with your fall leaves. A few years back, we had Thanksgiving dinner at Cracker Barrel and it was very good and the service was great.

Arlene Grimm said...

Marion, glad to give you a glimpse of our Cracker Barrel. Diane, we have two local Cracker Barrels. One is in Hartselle, off the interstate and the other one is in town in Decatur. Both are pretty busy. Early Thursday morning there were no crowds in the store so I could snap pics with no problems. Mildred, we ate there last Thanksgiving...it was good.