Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Pictures that Speak to Me

I thought about doing a Stream this morning but I had some pictures to share so it will be a picture stream!

Blocks are up at the Little House in the Sorta Big Woods.:) Thanks to Sister, Kristi, for texting these to me.  Our dream is becoming a reality.


All the Mops Moms and Mentors received this pretty reminder at our meeting. I put mine on my bulletin board so I see it each time I come in or go out my back door.  With our theme being Starry Eyed this year, it is very appropriate. I believe these were donated by an online womens ministry but I cannot recall which one at this moment. We all loved them.

Katy sent me this picture Sunday. Ben is helping Elliott ride the scooter.  And while we are talking about the Hoover Grimmlins, pray for Margaret. She has pneumonia. She spent all morning at the doctors office and received two shots and two oral antibiotics.



This is a quote I loved from Martha's Vineyard, Isle of Dreams.


I will be painting a pumpkin at our September painting class at Hartselle Rec. When I saw these advertised at Old Time Pottery, I knew that this is my plan for paint night!! Amelia is doing a football.

Well that is about all that I have for you today. I hope to get some work done in my craft room as well as stitching on a new project. Girls stay away from Floss Tube because now I have been introduced to TWO Facebook pages that are all about cross stitch works in progress and finishes!! I may need an intervention!!

10 comments:

Sandy said...

Poor Miss Margaret. Hope she feels better soon. Love the pumpkin idea.. So glad you read the Isle book. It is a beautiful book. I fell in love with it.
Typing Miss Margaret made me think of a book I read years ago called The Three Miss Margarets. It has some language but I remembered it being good.
Have a good day.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Sandy! I am hoping she turns the corner soon. And now that you mentioned that book I think I remember reading it a while back!! I loved Isle of Dreams. I know a Fine Romance had some of her story of meeting Joe and getting married but I would love for her to do a book about the house she lives in now. I just think it is so beautiful. I wonder how much work they had to on it? I just love houses!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How exciting to see the construction begin! I know you are happy to get some pics and watch the progress. Enjoy your day sweet lady! Hugs!

Mildred said...

How fun to see your dream home coming to life.
Praying for Margaret.

Terri D said...

So sorry that Margaret is so sick. I'll be praying for her recovery! That is FAST progress on your little house! WOW!! It is fun watching it go up with you, so thanks for including us!!

Tina said...

Wow that's amazing progress on your little house! Hope Margaret feels much better soon, it's no fun to be so sick! I love your pumpkin painting idea, it should turn out great! Isn't Susan Branch's house the best? I love her attention to detail in it. By the by I made some needle minders, they are drying right now so we'll see how well they work! Thanks for the idea!

Arlene Grimm said...

Mildred, thank you for all the prayers you pray for those Grimmlins. Terri, thanks for lifting up our girl. Katy says she is perkier today. We were pretty worried for her yesterday. Tina, I want to know how those turn out. I have some magnets in my craft room that I think I could use!

Mari said...

How exciting to see things starting on the house.
Praying for poor Margaret.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks for all the prayers for Margaret. Ben and Katy texted me that she is much better today. Mari, being a nurse you know how serious pneumonia can be! Baylor is going to the doctor tomorrow because he is coughing too Katy hopes to catch it before it turns into pneumonia.

Linda said...

I love your stream of pictures!! I am so happy for your dream home in the woods!!! It is really happening!!