Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Seaweed...Its Whats For Dinner

Charles sent us this picture of Audrey having some seaweed for dinner the other night. He says she loves it. This sweetie pie is growing like a weed. Soon she won't be our baby any more.

Today is friend day so I am heading out for breakfast at Cracker Barrel with the girlfriends. Susan has promised me that she has FINALLY found a good book and she will let me borrow it. That makes me happy.

And I got this picture from Brother Bruce last night...

The house site is prepped. We will sit on our porch and look at the pond.  I picture myself on a cool fall day, sitting in my rocking chair, book in hand and cup of coffee beside me just enjoying the front porch.  Living in a town house, I am looking forward to having some outside space!

I hope all of you have a good day. I finished Ella's bib and I am off to Hobby Lobby to buy one more to make for her . Hopefully they will arrive at her home before she does!!

9 comments:

Heather said...

She is such a little cutie! That looks like the perfect place to sit and read. I know you will enjoy it!

Sandy said...

That girl is adorable.
That view is going to amazing and perfect!!!!

Tina said...

Your house site is beautiful, can't wait to see more pictures as it progresses! I can't wait to find out what the good book is and how you like it...I've read quite a few clunkers myself this summer! Have a great friend day!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Ladies...as a biased Nana I totally agree about Miss Audrey. And I am hoping our little house is done sooner than Later.:)

Terri D said...

Seaweed? I like spinach so perhaps I would enjoy seaweed too?! LOL She sure is adorable!!

Hooray for the house site being ready for construction! Do keep us posted as the walls start going up! It will be wonderful for you!

Mildred said...

I can tell that Audrey is growing fast. She is so sweet.
I know you can hardly wait for your home to be built. Such a beautiful location. During the 4 weeks or so it took us to move in here, I day dreamed of sitting in this sunny corner window blogging and now I am here; so I know how you feel!

Mrs.T said...

Audrey is so beautiful! She reminds me a lot (her facial expressions, the length and "style" of her hair) of my granddaughter Arielle. I doubt Ari would try seaweed, though!

Oh, it is so nice to look at the site work for your home and think about sitting on that porch overlooking the pond, with a cup of coffee and a book. I would find it the perfect place for my morning quiet time. What a blessing it will be!

Gina said...

Audrey certainly looks like she is enjoying the seaweed! Such a cutie pie! Your pond is gorgeous!

Barbara said...

Pictures are so cute. Seaweed - who knew.