Followers

Saturday, September 3, 2016

And the Winner Is...

Linda from Linda's Life Journal is the winner of the fall garden flag!! Linda loves fall so I was happy that she can add this to her debris as her sweet husband, Louis Dean, calls all her decor items. Linda please email me your mailing address at agrimm55@hotmail.com.  And congrats!!

I must say how sweet all my readers are. Those who have won before asked to be taken out of the drawing.  We have three more drawings for this year so there will be more winners.  Now I have to decide what the giveaways will be!!

Speaking of fall decor, I wanted to tell you about my two recent finds.  We have a new Dollar Tree in Decatur, located next door to Tuesday Morning. When I had finished shopping at Tuesday Morning, I strolled over to check out the Dollar Tree.  I was not going to buy any more fall things. ( Well forget that as I have broken that rule about three times now!)  But I could not resist these two cute door hangers. They were $1 each!!

I hang them on my back door so they greet me when I pull into my garage.   I loved the sparkle on this one and it looks so good on my turquoise door.

This one will go up in November.    

You never know what you will find at the Dollar Tree. Target's Dollar Spot was stocked for fall when I was in there on Thursday. Again, I had to make myself walk away!!

5 comments:

Ademhalen bij God said...

Great! Glad for Linda!

Mildred said...

Congrats to the winner - it's a lovely fall flag to enjoy!
I love your decor finds and that pumpkin is beautiful on your door. It was below 70 today when we woke. Our coolest a.m. since June! Oh, how I love this time of year. I am burning my new 1803 spice candle today!
God bless your weekend.

Terri D said...

Congratulations to the winner! Dollar Tree and Dollar General stores always have fun decorations and you found some good ones! Happy Fall!!

Mari said...

Congratulations to Linda! And thank you to you for being so sweet to do these give-aways. I love your new finds!

Mrs.T said...

Congratulations to Linda! I know she will love this flag and will find the perfect place for it.

I will have to check out our Dollar Tree and see if they have these door hangers. Very cute!