Followers

Friday, September 16, 2016

Oily Fall

As an Oily Nana, I like to keep something diffusing in my house every day. My friend and Oily Mama, Myra, shared this graphic on our oily page the other day and I saved it so I could mix up some of these fall scents.  Young Living Essential Oils smell great but they are beneficial for better living as well.


I look forward to trying some of these blends. Right now I am looking at Spiced Cider and I've Baked All Day.  I have the ingredients for Autumn Afternoon as well. Hmmmm where to start?

6 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I've saved this chart on my desktop. I would love to try some of these too. Rainy nights sounds nice and of course any of the mixes with cinnamon would be wonderful! Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your day. Hugs!

Susan Graben said...

I tried Autumn Afternoon and really liked it.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Arlene, I have never made these before and they sound really nice for the fall. Hope you have a great day.

Terri D said...

I am out of all my essential oils, except for Tea Tree. Will have to restock!! These 'recipes' sound wonderful!

Mildred said...

I love just reading about them! Enjoy your weekend.

doodles n daydreams said...

Some interesting combinations there :)

Diana