1. We were eating Ice Cream at Matt's Homemade Ice Cream in Gulf Shores and as we were leaving we came across this sign...
2. I got in some stitching at the beach and since this photo was made I have finished about 3/4 of the project.
3 Progress on the little house is slow as we wait for trusses to be delivered this week. We are having a cathedral ceiling in the living area and that required trusses. However we did get the power lines in last week.
4. One of the things I love about coming home from vacation is sorting through all my mail. I got several magazines, some catalogs and two sweet thank you notes. One was from Linda at Linda's Life Journal and the other was from Whitney at Come Home for Comfort. I love getting snail mail!!
5. We attended Landon's last soccer game last night. They came in 3rd in their league. Landon has really improved his game and is looking forward to next season.
6. I did not watch the so called debate as people do not know how to debate any longer. I blame much of it on CNN and Fox News. Talking over each other and screaming seems to be the order of the day in all discussions. Like many people in America, I wish I had a third choice but I will vote for the lesser of two evils and leave it at that. I will pray for this country that means so much to me.
7. Several errands to do today. One of my diffusers quit working so I will head to Bed Bath and Beyond with my 20% off coupon to get a new one. Then to the cross stitch store for my supplies and on to Ross to see if I can find some more of those little art boxes to finish up two projects. Along with that I am having a sweet friend over for coffee this morning. It is going to be a good day here in NoAla and I hope it is a good day in your part of the world too!