Followers

Monday, October 17, 2016

Chilly Days are Coming!

I took some time to put my coffee bar in readiness for the chilly weather we will have this weekend. Highs in the mid 60s! ( Tuesday's high is 88!)

I decided to use my mega mugs to hold some Land o Lakes Hot Chocolate packets and some tea.

I decided to add some green tea to the offerings this year. My hubby cannot have caffeine so this is for him!

And speaking of my fella, he turns 65 on Wednesday.  His high school class in Savannah is having a Medicare party as they celebrate this big birthday. I thought that was cute.  Too bad we live so far away.

Hope your Tuesday is a Blessed one dear friends.

6 comments:

Mildred said...

I like your festive coffee/tea bar. Wishing your husband a very happy birthday!

Tina said...

I love the idea of using my really big mugs that way! Hope your hubby has a very happy birthday!

Carol said...

Ha ha--love the idea of a Medicare party!! I am only 3 years behind your husband as I will be (gulp!) 62 in January--where have the years gone...

Love your coffee/tea bar--makes me wish I drank either. But, I will indulge in the hot chocolate, thank you :)

Mrs.T said...

What fun! I would love to have a coffee bar area in my kitchen. However, my counter space is so limited that something else would have to go to make room for one.

Happy Birthday to Marvin!

Terri D said...

Cute idea! Happy Medicare birthday to Marvin! I'm going through that right now, in preparation for my December birthday. I threw myself a 60th birthday party and am thinking I may have to do that for my 65th. Joe is not a party planner. Birthdays are special and should be celebrated. I don't want gifts, just a fun time with friends and any family who can make it. We'll see.

Arlene Grimm said...

I will pass on the felicitations to Marvin. We plan to go out to dinner but no big celebrations that I know of.... Carol you and I are about the same age. I have three and a half more years to qualify!! Thanks to everyone for the nice comments on my coffee bar. I am hoping to have one at the little house as well.