Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2016

In the Mail

I got two nice surprises in the mail today. The first one came from Peterboro, New Hampshire.




 My Halloween basket!! The face was drawn on by one of the Peterboro Baskets Craft persons.


Thanks Shayla for giving my basket a happy face.

Jack joins Caspar from a previous year.

I just cannot resist their specialty baskets.  They are so cheery.

And a bright pink sparkly IPSY envelope arrived as well. When I get my IPSY bag I feel like I am getting a little present!

Everything was packaged in this cute bag. I am giving it to my friend, Diane, who loves all things Halloween. Bewitched was her favorite program as a child. She said her mother used to worry about her obsession with Samantha.  But Diane has grown into a lovely young woman so I think we do not have to worry that she might be a witch.:)

I got lots of nice things to try, including a full size gray nail polish and a full size eye liner. Throw in a cute lipstick and some cleansing oil and moisturizer and I am a happy camper.

Off to have breakfast with Diane in the morning so I am posting tonight. Tomorrow will be a busy day with MOPs.

9 comments:

Mildred said...

Your baskets are cute as can be!

Have fun with your new makeup treasures, too.

Enjoy your day.

Terri D said...

I've heard about Ipsy before. Looks like a fun subscription! Your baskets are very cute and festive! Have fun at MOPS today!!

Sandy said...

Those baskets are adorable. I may have to succumb to one soon.

mrsdiwi said...

I'm so honored to have been mentioned in your blog! And I just can't tell you enough how much I love my bag!!

Summer said...

So lovely! The baskets are nice ♥

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks for your sweet comments Friends....Diane loved her little surprise! And if you purchase one of those Halloween baskets you know you will be hooked don't you???? Will share our MOPs craft on Monday. It is a winner.

Gina said...

Arlene, what adorable baskets! LOVE the little ghost! BOO!

And what a fancy purse. Definitely reminds me of Bewitched!

Mari said...

What a fun mail day!
I always like Bewitched too.
Can't wait to hear about MOPS!

Barbara said...

Oh I do love to try out new samples. I don't get duded up very often but I still like to play with all the fun lady stuff.