Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

It is Fall Ya'll!!


On a cool fall morning in October, this is the perfect mug for a cup of coffee.  The glow from my salt lamp adds a touch of coziness to my blogging area in my bedroom.

Signs of fall are popping up in The Glens at Burningtree. As I was walking yesterday I saw mums, pumpkins and even a corn stalk attached to a mailbox.

I put up my Candy Corn door hanger and got a picture of Kendall and Landon who were enjoying a short fall break from school by spending the morning at Nana's house.

One fellow we always look for is to be found at Miss Susan's house up the street. And sure enough, he was there to greet us yesterday.



Mr Steve the Skeleton has grown  very old waiting for Rain!! Truly we are all beginning to feel his pain. We are in a real drought and wild fires are beginning to pop up.

I believe this is the fourth year I have gotten a picture of Kendall and Landon with Steve. ( One year he was Stephanie) Thanks to Susan for making our fall fun!!


8 comments:

Sandy said...

We do need rain. We had to turn the pump on in the pond at the farm this past weekend before it dried up completely. It feels like fall in the mornings too. Kendall is getting so tall.

White Lace and Promises said...

I must get a candy corn hanger thingy. Love candy corn. Hope everyone is well.

Mildred said...

I love your fall mug and I'm still pondering a salt lamp for myself!
Cute photos of Landon and Kendall and Steve! A few of our neighbors have some cute fall decorations in their yard too. Enjoy your afternoon.

Terri D said...

Great photos and your candy corn door hanger is so cute!! You did a great job on it. What fun! The kiddos are adorable. It took us a long time to get used to kids in shorts during the fall holidays and into Christmas, but now seeing kids in long sleeves and coats seems weird to us! Loving the Steve tradition!

Mari said...

Cute photos!
It is pouring here right now. It's crazy how some areas are so dry and others are flooding. Hope you get rain soon.

Karen said...

The kids look like they are having fun!! I like the Candy Corn door decoration.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Arlene, I love your cute fall and Halloween decorations. The sign is great and the kids looks so cute with the skelton!
I hope to put out some mums, pumpkins and Halloween decorations this weekend.
Enjoy the week. :)
Julie xo

Barbara said...

Love that coffee cup. I've been getting my decorative one of cups out too. I'm playing catchup so I'll see what else yall have been doing,,