Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Mail and MUM

I have received several pieces of snail mail this week.

I always look forward to receiving a handmade card from Gina, a blog buddy. She outdid herself this year!! I love the spider that is peeking out from behind the web!  He swings on a piece of string! Gina blogs at By Lantern Light. She is listed on my blog roll.

Another one from my high school friend, Sharon. Isn't it nice to know that someone is thinking of you and sending up prayers for you?

A little thank you from Tina who won the October giveaway. I have the November give away ready for next Tuesday! Be sure and stop by and comment.

A sweet card from an old friend.

It is seldom that I have four cards at once...Thanks to all you sweet ladies who took time to mail them to me.

And MUM....
I was watching Mrs Erica and she mentioned that Mrs Meyers came out with a limited edition cleaner called MUM. I was in Target yesterday and picked up a bottle.  It does smell lovely! I clean more when it is an enjoyable experience!:)

Off to take the kiddos to school! Have a grand day!

10 comments:

Mildred said...

I love your pretty cards you received. Thanks for sharing about the Mum cleaner, too. Wishing you a nice day.

Carol said...

There is something so nice about receiving an actual paper card in the mail, isn't there? Really love the Halloween on created by Gina!!

Tina said...

Thanks for the heads up on the new cleaner scent at Target! I bought the peony one in the spring and I KNOW I cleaned more because of it! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Arlene Grimm said...

Yes. ladies, when I get real mail, I get so excited..... that is why I keep my blog friends addresses so I can send them a card every now and then. I have saved Gina's cards because they are such works of love and works of art as well. Tina, I am using bleach this am so I will be going behind it with MUM.

Mrs.T said...

Real mail is always so much fun! That reminds me that I need to get a birthday card into the mail for a friend in FL. The Mum cleaner looks lovely. I don't live near a Target so won't be finding it there!

Arlene Grimm said...

Mrs T, I have three cards on my kitchen counter that I need to get to!! I am not a regular user of Mrs Meyer but Mrs Erica told us where we could get it. I have seen it in some grocery stores around here as well. It does smell nice without being overwhelming.

Terri D said...

The cards are lovely and I've been blessed to be on the receiving end of one or two from you! I have to confess that I am terrible about putting something in the mail. Birthday cards for family are often late and I am always ashamed. Gina did an amazing job making that Halloween card! She is quite creative!

Mari said...

Real mail is such a treat!
I love the Mrs Meyer line of cleaners. I haven't smelled the Mum scent yet.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

The cards you received are so nice Arlene! I hope you are enjoying the week.
Julie

Barbara said...

I need to make a Target run tomorrow. I'll check out the MUM cleaner.