Followers

Sunday, October 16, 2016

MOPs Make Pumpkins!

We started off October by making some pumpkins ...

Our steering committee comes up with some really neat crafts for us to make.

You will meet these two sweet ladies when you walk in the door.

And you will be assigned a table so you can make some new friends.

Our October newsletter.

Love this verse on our shirts.

Coming to order...

More cute punkins.

We take our crafts very seriously.

Some finished projects.

And here is mine in a vignette I came up with at home.

I found this piece of cross stitch put away in a box in my craft room.  I guess I should clean out more often!!  I had just stitched this same piece for a friend!! Now I have one of my own.

MOPs is such a great ministry. I love all my MOPs moms and look forward to our meetings each month.

8 comments:

Mildred said...

Love the pumpkins. What a great ministry. That is such a cute vignette on your table and I spy a sweet photo of Margaret. God bless your Monday.

Jedidja said...

I love it Arlene! So cute.

Arlene Grimm said...

Yes Mildred, I had to sneak in a picture of my pretty grand. And I get so much back from this group of ladies. They are a blessing. Jedidja, I really enjoyed making them.

Terri D said...

The wooden pumpkins are a great idea!! Your MOPS group looks like a fun bunch to be involved with! Blessings for all!

Katie Clooney said...

Hi Arlene! I used to be in MOPS. Love the cute little pumpkins. Have a great week!

Sandy said...

Your pumpkins and cross stitch make a cute little vignette.

Mrs.T said...

Looks like so much fun, Arlene! The pumpkins are adorable and yours looks so sweet with the cross stitch piece. Thanks for sharing!

Barbara said...

The pumpkins were such a clever project. I'm going to try to remember to do this with the oldest Grand Girl next year.