Followers

Monday, November 7, 2016

The Birthday Boys

We had a fun time celebrating Hudson and Landon on Saturday.  We missed Katy but she was celebrating her birthday with her sisters.  Here are some photos from the day.

Hudson...

Landon

Landon had red velvet cake and Hudson chose chocolate.

Two Toothless Cousins.

The Girlies...they are besties despite their age difference.

Elliott was not amused...

Baylor and Daddy

Todd and Hampton.

Amelia and Kendall.

And Roll Tide as Bama kept up their winning record.

I will be away from the blog for a little while. I am going to have some surgery tomorrow and as all my readers are ladies I will tell you that I am having my bladder tacked up. After three children and losing some weight it had wandered into places it should not be! So my terrific GYN doctor, will be addressing that for me tomorrow morning at seven am. I would appreciate prayers as I do get very anxious over medical procedures.  I should be home Wednesday morning if all goes well. My doc actually teaches this procedure at the UAB med school so I am in good hands. I will feel better knowing all my friends are praying for me.

12 comments:

Sandy said...

You will be in my prayers for sure little lady. Take care and those grands are all adorable. I hope I get some while I am still young enough to keep up with them:)

Tina said...

Prayers here for a successful surgery and a very speedy recovery! I know we will all miss your posts but take your time recovering and we'll be here when you return!

Katie Clooney said...

Love the pics, Arlene. I will keep you in my prayers and hope the healing is a quick, painless one.

Mrs.T said...

I will definitely praying for you, Arlene! Tuesday is my usual day to pray for you so I will just turn up the intensity a bit. I'll be praying for wisdom and skill for the doctor of course, and a speedy recovery for you, but even more that you will be able to stay your mind on the Lord and that you will experience His perfect peace.

Great pics of the grands ... looks like a fun party!

Mildred said...

Thank you for sharing the sweet photos. I will be praying for you, Arlene. God bless you.

Terri D said...

Prayers being lifted for you!! Please let us know how you are as soon as you are able!! Loved the photos and birthday celebrations. Your kiddos are all adorable! Hugs!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thank you all so much for your prayers. I appreciate it so much.

Mari said...

I enjoyed the pics of your family. Those birthday boys have mischief in their eyes! :)
Praying for you tomorrow. I know several people who have had that surgery. You'll e glad you had it done!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Arlene, I am praying for you that you have a safe operation and heal. Feel better and big hugs to you.
Julie xo

sharon said...

Sending prayers🙏

Heather said...

I pray the surgery went well and that you are recuperating and feeling better already. Looks like the party was fun! I'm with Landon on this one; red velvet is always best. It's my first choice, unless cheesecake is an option!

Gina said...

Sweet Arlene, I'll be praying for you as you have your surgery and recovery. {{HUGS}}

Love all the pictures and especially the toothless smiles!

PS I hope this comment goes through.