Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Grimmlins

As promised here are pictures of my Grimmlins ready for Halloween. But first I have to share this car that Marvin and I saw on the way home from church on Sunday. I need this tag!!

I really wanted to pull them over and find out if they were Grimms as well. ( If you have problems seeing it, it says GRMLNS.)

Here are the REAL Grimmlins.

Landon and Kendall went trick or treating with Daddy, Tara, Reagan and Stella.  They are all big Star Wars fans.

Meanwhile, in Hoover....A mad princess, a cute Captain America and a silly spiderman. They were accompanied by a beautiful witch.  And Baylor is doing the best posing in this picture!!

Over in Georgia Minnie Mouse was on the prowl for candy... accompanied by the Grimm Reaper.


Pretty in Pink for sure!! She enjoyed the concept of free candy!!

So that is our crew...I always love seeing them dressed up for the night. Katy posted a picture of Elliott on Instagram as he was hidden behind a table with Brother's trick or treat bag!! While the older kids are at school, he was taking advantage of the situation to help himself.

Everyone but Audrey will be in NoAla Saturday for the birthday party for Landon and Hudson. Pictures to come.

Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered for the November giveaway! And if you do not win but have been looking for a give thanks sign, like Mari, I purchased this one at Hobby Lobby. I believe they will have all their Thanksgiving things on sale soon.

7 comments:

Katie Clooney said...

These pics are darling. You've got a great looking family. Enjoy your week!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Katie...I am pretty proud of those Grimmlins.

Sandy said...

They are all too cute. The picture of Margaret will be talked about for many years to come. I don't think I ever seen her with anything but a smile.

Tina said...

They are all adorable and you have every right to be a proud Nana! But Minnie Mouse, I can't stand the cuteness!! Have a great day!

Mildred said...

Like you, I would like to know the story behind that specialty car tag. lol
The kids are cute as can be. I know they had a great time.
Our little neighbor girl was Minnie Mouse, too!

Terri D said...

That tag would be perfect for you! How cool that you were right behind them!! The kiddos are all so cute (even the bigger ones!). A fun holiday for all!

Barbara said...

Wonderful pictures. Put a great big smile on my face.