Followers

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

I Love Nativities

I really do love Nativities and I try to add to my collection each year.

Here is my kitchen hutch...at the top you will see some Christmas Ironstone that is a gift from my parents in law. Now that they are both in heaven, it is more precious to me.  Let's check out some of my collection.

Here is one that I cross stitched this year and made into a cube...it is a Prairie Schooler Design, of course.

I have all kinds and all sizes.

Somehow, my baby Jesus was missing this year from my Guatemalan nativity. So I put my little Fontanini figurine as the focal point. One of my friends teases that she has to FRISK her grandchildren when they leave her home to make sure all her nativity pieces are left at her house.:)  Might be an idea.

If my house were burning down, this is the nativity that I would grab as it was made by my sweet Mama G.

Here are three kings I found at a local gift shop last year. They were just so unique I had to buy them....they travel across the shelf to get to Baby Jesus!

Hope you enjoyed another little glance inside Nana's house.  Less than two weeks until Christmas.

4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are beautiful! Enjoy your day sweet lady! Hugs, Diane

Terri D said...

I love your Nativities! I leave two of ours out all year long. I also have an all white one that is too precious to put out with the cats we have now. I don't have a safe place to display it right now. It needs to be behind glass one day and will be out all the time too! Thanks for the tour!!

Mari said...

I love your nativities! They are all different but tell the same story.

Heather said...

They are all so cute and unique! That is something I have told my hubby that we need. We do not have a nativity and I think having at least one is a must!