Followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

An Evening in Hartselle

After and absence of two months, Amelia and I made it back to the painting evening at the Hartselle Park and Rec Center.



Amelia is woking on a truck while I did a Valentine sign.

Here is their rendition of the little truck. Amelia did hers in Purple.

And here I am with my finished product.

I am always amazed at all the finishes the ladies come up with. Some are real artists and I am drooling over their concepts and their great execution of the signs.


Here is my sign on my back door to the garage.


Next month Amelia and I are both doing this one.

Neither of us are artists but we enjoy the time together. We have also met lots of nice ladies who enjoy an evening out with the girls!

5 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That really does look like fun! You're always off to do something and I wish I was there to tag along! Hugs!

Sandy said...

Love them both. What fun you get to have with your daughter!

Terri D said...

Awesome work, both of you! What a great way to spend some time together and have fun too! Can't wait to see your next creations!

Mari said...

So cute! I love that you do this, it's fun and you get something cute for your home!

Linda said...

Awesome! This looks like so much fun! Love the way your sign turned out!