Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Dollar Tree Valentines Day

As many of you know, I enjoy setting up a coffee bar at one end of my kitchen countertop.  Paper products can be pricy. I have seen seasonal paper plates that can be priced at $6 or more for one package. UH...NO.   I have found great deals at Walmart. Hobby Lobby has good sales as well but so far, the best buy I have found is at my local Dollar Tree. I have to say I was skeptical about the quality but I have found them to be on a par with Walmart.

Here is everything in its place.

I love this cute little glass that holds my paper straws.  I have to admit that the first glass I purchased I dropped on the floor and it broke so I had to go back for another one. While I was there I picked up an Easter glass as well.  The straws were 97 cents at Walmart. They had the BEST deals on straws.




This hangs on my back door....Dollar Tree for $1.  Dollar Tree has really upped their game in the seasonal department.

Whitney at Come Home for Comfort and Mrs Erica have posted some videos on You Tube  about their Dollar Tree finds. You might like to check them out as well.

I am hoping to complete my Valentine Decorating around the house and I need to finish a few crafts I have been working on.  You will be seeing more Hearts here in Nanaland as the Day of Love approaches!

7 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

We have a Dollar Tree really close to us! I rarely go but now you have me interested! I may have to run over there and get a few things. LOVE the cute straws! Hugs, Diane

Mrs.T said...

Our Dollar Tree is about five minutes away. I occasionally do go there, mostly to buy greeting cards (you can't beat 50¢ and they are nice cards). I have certain other items I like to buy there as well, like spices, parchment paper, 2-gallon zip-top bags, and more. I always buy my gift-basket bags there; 2 in a package. You just can't beat it. I can see I need to get over there and check out the Valentine things. That sign on your back door is adorable.

Terri D said...

I used to shop in Deal$ all the time, then it closed and a Dollar Tree opened. I think they might be the same parent company. Anyway, now I just don't think to go there. I need to stop in again!! Your finds are very cute!

Mari said...

I like the Dollar Tree too. Your decorations look cute. I must admit that I don't decorate for Valentines Day - you are way ahead of me!

Arlene Grimm said...

I am becoming a real Dollar Tree fan. A new Dollar Tree recently opened in our town and it has so many nicer items. I will make it my first stop intsead of a last resort when looking for decorative items.

Heather said...

So cute! We have a number of cute valentines day decorative items at work that I have had my eye on. I may have to get one or two.

Gina said...

Arlene, ♥ your coffee bar! I don't know if there is a dollar tree nearby. I will have to look for one.