Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Little Boys and Little Girls

Little Boys and Little Girls are different, no matter what you may hear to the contrary. I taught two year olds in a local preschool for ten years and I have many stories to prove it.

This morning I will share two examples...from my two youngest grands. 

First we have Audrey. She is lovingly putting all her babies to bed, finding a blanket from her blanket drawer for each baby.

Isn't that the sweetest thing??? 

And now we have Elliott who is a dinosaur who eats babies.


That dinosaur is cracking me up!!

 We are off today to babysit the Hoover Grimmlins.  Ben and Katy celebrate their 8th wedding anniversary on Monday so we are keeping the kiddos today so they can have a day out for lunch and a movie. The last time we did this, they had lunch then went to the library and enjoyed some reading.:)  When you are the parents of three active children, one on the autistic spectrum, just some peace and quiet is a good thing!!  

5 comments:

Linda said...

I believe they are no different! Love this series of photos! :)

Gina said...

The pictures are too cute, Arlene! Have a wonderful time watching the grands!

Mari said...

That is too cute!

Terri D said...

LOL - cute photos!! I have no experience with two-year-olds but those two are adorable! Nice that you are giving the kids some time to celebrate!

Linda said...

I hear you!! We have our quads from noon tomorrow to Monday afternoon at 4:00! Their parents can't wait!!