Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2017

One More Snowman

Well the weathermen are still hedging their bets on the amount of snow we might receive if we get any at all but it will be COLD over the weekend.

I am heading to the grocery store today and hoping there is some milk left on the shelves. I do have bread a plenty so I am set there.

I have one more little snowman in a vignette in the guest bathroom. He is my favorite snowman as he was given to me by my friend, Deborah. He is so cute and just my style.


I parked him with one of the Prairie Schooler Winter cross stitch projects I did back in the fall. I had hopes of getting a SPRING cross stitch done but it looks like that will have to wait until next year. So many projects, so little time.

We are missing our usual Cracker Barrel outing as our friend, Candie, lost her precious mom in law over the weekend. The Besties and I will attend the visitation for Mrs H then we will have lunch at Chilis.

Stay warm friends...looks like most of the US will be in the deep freeze this weekend.

9 comments:

Karen said...

I like your winter cross stitch and snowman. This looks like good snowman snow!

Sandy said...

Oh the cross stitch piece looks great. You finished him well. Prefect vignette. Sorry about the loss...good friends are great though. Stay warm!!!

Terri D said...

Very cute snowman and cross stitch! So sorry about your friend's mom-in-law. Stay safe & warm!!

Gina said...

Oh I do love that snowman, Arlene! He looks perfect with your sampler and candle. The latest for us is 4-7 inches starting tomorrow night.

I somehow messed up my WP template and can't fix it. I tried everything. So I'm back to blogger at withtwigsandbranches.

xo

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the winter cross stitch too. And I'm sorry about the loss...it's a sad time for all of you. Hope the weather isn't too bad! Hugs, Diane

Linda said...

Cold here tonight in our camper! We have our heated throw which is covering Louis Dean as I write! A tiny heater is blowing what warmth it can muster in the rapidly falling temps. I am about to turn on our electric blanket with duel controls so it will warm the bed while we finish watching an episode of Season 5 of LOST. Stay warm and inside!! We will do the same thing!

Mari said...

Still snowing here!
Sorry to here about the loss of your friends mom-in-law. She'll appreciate your support. Cute snowman!

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
education degree www.educationhints.eu

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks for visiting. I love to share all the goings on at nanaland.