Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

More Finishes

I have three more finishes in my Stitching rotation.  I always enjoy putting the last stitch in a piece but I enjoy it even more when I can fully finish the piece and put it on display or put it away for a later date.

I finished March just in time!!  I only put out my big bunny and my lamb to adorn this piece of cross stitch.  I am not going to get out all my Easter Things until later in the month.

I also fully finished two Christmas pieces. One will be an ornament and the other will be displayed on an easel at Grimmwood.  Oh, the green ribbon around the Christmas lady from Stacy Nash Primitives is a ruched lace that I learned to make thanks to Vonna Pfieffer's tutorials on Floss Tube. I love the way it looks on this Christmas piece.

I put both of them on easels for the pictures.

And lastly, I had ordered a measuring square  from Blue Ribbon Designs on ETSY. I received my order in a timely manner and along with the order was a free cross stitch pattern, designed by the owner.


I call that real Customer Service. The measuring square allows you to measure the correct border on your cross stitch piece if you want to start at the top instead of the middle of the design.  I love the cute little case that holds it as well. Thanks Belinda!

Several things to do today...so I better get started. Have a good day blog friends.



5 comments:

Sandy said...

I love your spring piece. It is adorable with the bunny and the sheep. I did that ruching with a Christmas ornament, but it overpowered it. I love how yours turned out. I will give it another try!

Mildred said...

I love each of your featured projects here but that Spring piece is adorable. Enjoy your afternoon.
xoxo
Mildred

Gina said...

Hello Big Bunny and little lamb! So cute. I've put out a bit of spring decor but it feels strange to start on Easter things yet. {{HUGS}}

Mari said...

I love your new Spring piece. It looks so cute with the bunny!

Katie Clooney said...

You are one busy little bee, Arlene! I love your "March." Have a wonderful week, dear Arlene.