Followers

Friday, February 10, 2017

TGIF

I could not resist sharing my granddaughter, the Preschooler on  MOPS day.  This will be my last year as a GOP (Grandmother of Preschoolers) for our local MOPs group. Now that we have the little house in Georgia and we travel there a good deal, I felt it was time to give up my position to someone who could be at the meetings regularly.  After 7 years as a GOP, I feel that I am ready to hand the duties over to another lady who will  mentor  my girls.

Audrey will be two in May and she is such a cutie pie She loves her baby dolls and she is talking more these days. She has a deep little voice that is so precious. I get to see her next weekend and I cannot wait to get me some sugar as we say here in the south.

Off to MOPs ....our speaker is talking about love today. Very appropriate as Valentine's Day approaches!!

9 comments:

Mildred said...

Thank you for sharing the precious photos of Audrey. She is a little doll. So glad you will share some time with her soon! Hope you have a nice day and weekend.

Katie Clooney said...

Audrey is positively precious! Hope your weekend is full of love!

Mrs.T said...

Oh, that Audrey! She just gets more beautiful every day. I love her flannel dress, too.

Jan said...

She's a cutie!

Heather said...

She is so adorable! Enjoy your time spent with her! Have a relaxing weekend!

Gina said...

So adorable! I love the little pigtails. ♥

Mari said...

She's just so cute! I know you are a blessing to those Moms!

Linda said...

She is A-DOOR-A- BULL!!!!!!
I know you have been such a blessing to all those young mothers!!
It has been your misnistry!

Barbara said...

Audrey is just the cutest thing. Love the pictures.