Followers

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Time Hop

One of my favorite features on Facebook is the Time Hop moments. Facebook randomly posts photos from the past that you can share on Facebook. Well look what showed up on my feed today.

Five years ago two year old Landon was having lunch at Nana's house.

Then last night, Tara posted this picture.

Eight year old Landon having fro yo with his Tara at ZenBeri.  It is a reminder to me of how quickly time passes.

And speaking of last night...that Snow Moon was just spectacular. Here is a picture my cousin, Scott, posted. He is a professional photographer and has all the fancy lens to take beautiful photographs of nature.

The moon coming up over the mountain in NoGa.   And here is another one.


What a wonderful world God has given us to enjoy. So often we forget that!!

Have a good weekend Friends.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

That Moon and Landon are great. The moon was pretty at home as well. I kept thinking. I should take a picture but alas I did not.

Mildred said...

Wow, how quickly your grands are growing, it seems!

Gorgeous moon photos.

Have a blessed time this weekend.

Sam I Am...... said...

They do grow up too fast! The photos are beautiful...I don't think I ever knew there were mountains in Georgia? Geography was not my strong suit evidently. I took pictures of the moon but I don't have a great camera but I try! You have a great weekend too!

Arlene Grimm said...

Sandy i thought the same thing but then I knew Scott would take some.:) Mildred I feel older every time I look at them. Sam I Am, my hometown in in the foothills of the Appalachians ... North Georgia has several nice mountain ranges. I probably would not know that either if I had not grown up there.:) Thanks for dropping by!!

Gina said...

Arlene, what sweet grand pictures! I've not heard of a snow moon before. Very pretty.