Followers

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

It's the Small Things

How often do we see things of beauty around us and we just take it for granted? I made a trip to the grocery store yesterday and as I was putting my fruit in the bowl, it occurred to me that it was a very pretty sight.   More fruit and more walking for the Grimms this week!!

Oh and I meant to thank you all for the Stream comments. Apparently we all have our position on to wear or not to wear panty hose. One of my friends at the Book Club reminded me that Kate Middleton wears hose so now it is ok for us commoners to wear them as well. Thank you Kate!!

10 comments:

Mildred said...

We stocked up on fruit yesterday too. Have a nice day.

Mrs.T said...

It is indeed a very pretty sight, Arlene! I love to notice the little things that God puts in our paths every day; I call them "spirit lifters" because they lift my spirits whenever I notice them.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love colorful fruits and veggies. And I hope to get back to walking soon too. I know it would make me feel better and stronger. Enjoy your day! Sweet hugs, Diane

Sandy said...

I do eat a lot of fruit these days. I got some amazing oranges at the grocery store yesterday. I too am walking outside with the longer evenings.

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I love making arrangements out of fruits and vegetables and finding the beauty in everyday things. Had to laugh at your comment about panty hose. I've noticed Kate wears them and always looks so nice.

Dianna said...

Your bowl of apples, oranges and avocados is lovely! Isn't it a blessing to have the eyesight to enjoy the beautiful colors?

Isn't Kate Middleton such a gracious lady? I love her elegance.

Terri D said...

Your bowl of goodies is beautiful!! Regarding hosiery...when my dad handed me over to my soon to be husband (back in 1970), he said - loud enough for the first few rows of guests to hear - Now you can buy her pantyhose! Always makes me laugh!!

Gina said...

Well if Kate wears them, that settles it! Your fruit colors are gorgeous! I love everything you have there!

Mari said...

Very pretty! And good too! :)
I like Kate Middleton...

Heather said...

We keep our fruit in a bowl too and I always love the look of it.