Followers

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Market Night

Last night at six pm, we were lined up to get into The Cross Stitch Peddler.

It was fun to be at the store as the sun was going down. I do not think I have ever been in this store at night so that made it different as well.

Marlene pulled the cover off the goodies while we were standing outside, just to whet our interest. As if that was even necessary.

We received this pretty bag for our goodies.

I chose two primitive patterns...Lady Libery was one.

And this neat barn. I needed some patriotic pieces for July 4th. Pardon the glare...I did not have time to edit my photos this morning.

Goodies Bags were given to all the stitchers. I did not expect this!!

And what great goodies were inside.  Thanks to Marlene, the sweet owner of Cross Stitch Peddler, for making this a fun evening for her patrons.

I will be off the grid for a bit...see you on Monday. I will have Miss Audrey as a house guest so I am hoping I can blog and do my Nana duties at the same time.  Have a good weekend Friends.

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow, I would love a store in my town. Lately, I have even had to order thread. I will say 123Stitch is fast though. I love all your grabs. I am going to try really hard to finish my books of the Bible today. I have one corner. I can't wait to get started on something new.

Katie Clooney said...

Looks like you got some wonderful projects ahead of you. Have fun with Miss Audrey!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Those events are SO much fun! And what pretty patterns and fun gifts you got. You'll be even busier now! Enjoy the next few days! Hugs, Diane

Cranberry Morning said...

That does sound like fun! A very special event for you stitchers. Have a great weekend, Arlene, and we'll see you next week. xo

Gina said...

What a delightful shoppe, Arlene! I love the Patriotic samplers you chose. ♥

Mari said...

I like your purchases. Have fun with Miss Audrey!

Carol said...

What a fun evening--looks like you got some great goodies, too, Arlene! I can't tell you the last time I was in a real-live cross stitch shop--have to order everything online and it just isn't the same as seeing things with my own eyes :)

Terri D said...

What a nice bunch of goodies!! Always fun to be surprised like that!! Enjoy being off the grid! Catch us up when you can!

doodles n daydreams said...

Enjoy your weekend with Miss Audrey, it'll be fun :)
What a neat evening out and lovely goodies as well. I'm looking forward to seeing your finished creations.
How is Marvin getting on with his reunion preparations, I think about him sometimes seeing as I know what it's like.

Diana