Followers

Friday, March 24, 2017

My Phone Hack

I am posting this evening as I have a big day tomorrow. We will be celebrating Baylor's 6th birthday. Hopefully I will have some pictures to share on Monday.

Several asked about the phone hack that allows you to access your camera without going through the pass code.  Now I have an iPhone 5 so I am not sure if androids work the same way or not but you might try it.

Okay...get your phone.
Hold it facing you with the wall paper displayed( this is before you have to put in the pass code.)
Swipe to the left...your camera will magically appear.

Also, did you know you can snap a picture with your decrease volume button? I always wondered how people got some great selfies. Now I know.

I told Amelia she could make money giving classes to the oldsters.  How many times have I fumbled around trying to get into my phone and I totally missed the picture I wanted to get?  So hope this little trick will help all of us to get that picture!!

And let me apologize for using the word, Lovely, so much!! I try to re read some of my blogs just to catch mistakes etc. I need a thesaurus! I tend to us the same descriptive words over and over. Mea Culpa...I will try to do better.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Arlene, Paul Allen is my go to for problems with the phone now. When I was teaching, I took technology classes, constantly researched, because the quickest way to get frustrated and feel like a dinosaur was to get behind in technology. I was great, but I think I rebelled when I retired. I have a Mac, iPhone, and iPad, so I think they are so easy to use. Mind you I have a very old mac and iPad..I take good care of them so I don't have to learn new things. Anyway, I chuckled when I read what you said to Amelia. It is so true. We oldies would think she was a genius.
Enjoy Baylor's big day!!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Yes Sandy, we all have to keep up or we will be totally left behind. I would like to know how to do more things on my laptop and withe my phone. I have an iPad but the grands use it most of the time. I have a few games I play on it and my kindle is on there as well. Apple makes their products user friendly in my opinion. If I have problems, I google and for the most part I can figure things out. I would like to get a designer to help me redesign my blog as I would love to change some things on there. But that is not in the cards right now...a girl can dream.

Terri D said...

Lovely is a lovely word. Don't worry about using the same words over and over. If it's lovely, it's lovely! Thanks for the phone camera tip. I have Android and it's not the same. When I swipe across, I get a screen shot.

doodles n daydreams said...

Descriptive words, well lovely is a lovely one, haha. I have the same problem, but it makes you think, doesn't it?
My phone is a very old and ancient one so I don't have that problem, yet. I'm thinking of upgrading soon :( but keep putting it off.

Diana