Followers

Sunday, March 26, 2017

My Grimmlins chowing down on pizza. If you look closely you can see Baylor's Yeti glass with his name on it which was one of his birthday gifts from us. He is always running off with Katy's Yeti so now he has his own.

We had a nice low key day celebrating Baylor. We have found that the big birthday parties with noise and confusion do not make for a happy day for our Spectrum boy. Now we do things in a calmer manner.  Katy is recovering from some minor surgery so she was not with us...just Ben and the kiddos.  Kendall and Landon were spending the weekend with their dad so it was just the Grimms eating pizza and Krispy Kreme donuts.

The birthday boy with dad. Getting a picture of Baylor can be quite the endeavor.

On the other hand, Margaret and Elliott love posing.


Elliott got a hair cut and he looks like such a big boy.


Margaret is taste testing Nana's oatmeal cookies. ( See Bay in the background...he loves to stand in chairs!!)

My sillies!! They do not look Grimm do they?

Thankful for another time to celebrate. Baylor is doing better with his verbal skills. Please pray that God will direct Ben and Katy in deciding on the next educational step for their special boy.

9 comments:

Mildred said...

Looks like a special day for Baylor and yes, continued prayers for his parents. Hope Katy is doing ok. I enjoyed seeing how the children have grown! Have a nice Monday.

Cranberry Morning said...

I'm sure that it is a big and difficult decision about schooling. We had a similar issue with our first (adopted) son who was diagnosed with FAS. Cute photos of the kids. Oh those kids who love to stand on chairs. Aren't they a worry! Hope you have a good week ahead, Arlene.

Sandy said...

They are growing up and looking so much older. Adorable kids. I do hope they find the best educational path for Baylor. Just like he needs calm parties, I am sure he needs the same in the classroom.

Heather said...

Looks like a great celebration!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Pizza and doughnuts in a nice, quiet day? That's my perfect celebration too! Happiness all around!

Terri D said...

The little ones (not so little anymore) are adorable! Dad is cute too! :)

Thanks for sharing the special celebration with us!! Baylor remains in my prayers!

Gina said...

Arlene, so adorable! I'm not too familiar with Yeti cups. I will pray for Baylor and his parents. xo

Dianna said...

Awww...happy birthday to Baylor. He is such a handsome little guy. I have a special place in my heart for spectrum children. His brother and sister are just as adorable.

I know you enjoy having them over...and by the way...Krispy Kreme doughnuts sound just great to me. :)

Have a great evening, Arlene. I'm adding Baylor to my prayer list.

Mari said...

Pizza and Krispy creams sounds like a good party!
Praying for the big decisions ahead.