Followers

Monday, March 13, 2017

Night Time Postings

I will be posting at night this week. You see I have an almost two year old guest and the only time peace and quiet is available is when Miss Audrey is asleep.

Charles brought her to us at Grimmwood on Saturday.

While Grandpa snoozed, Audrey played with he pop up hamper and she also enjoyed stomping the cheerios that were in the floor.

She went to the family pot luck but it took her a while to warm up to everyone. She really enjoyed seeing the baby lambs that my cousin, Hannah, is raising.

After a good night's sleep, she had breakfast and then put her babies to bed.

Off to Alabama!

Don't you just love those sleepy little early morning faces?

Rocking in the chair that her daddy and his siblings rocked in about 30 years ago.

I am sweeping my floor more, doing more laundry and taking two showers a day but I am loving it. I take the evening shower to get rid of all the kinks from lifting and toting Miss A.  But I would not change a thing. I am so glad her parents trust her with us and I am happy that she is a sweet and happy girl. She is Easy Peasy!  So look for late night postings until our Georgia Peach heads home.

7 comments:

Mildred said...

She is so sweet. I love that chair - that is a treasure. Enjoy every minute!

Sandy said...

I hope you enjoy every moment with her. You will be tired, but so worth it.

Mrs.T said...

She is SO adorable, Arlene. Praying for stamina for you this week. You are a far braver woman than I.

Katie Clooney said...

Sounds like you are enjoying every minute with her Arlene!! Even the Cheerios!! She is such a little doll with those big brown eyes. Hope you're getting enough sleep.

Terri D said...

She is SO cute! I know you are cherishing each moment with her!

Gina said...

Hello sweet Audrey! I hope you had a lovely day with your grandparents and took a GOOOOOOD nap! :-)

Mari said...

What fun! Such a blessing to spend time with her. She is just so cute!