Followers

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Taking Off

I picked up some balloons today to mark the driveway at Grimmwood.  Four of my favorite gals from Nursing School days will be coming to spend the weekend.

I am excited as it has been about 18 months since we saw each other in North Carolina.  Four of us were suite mates and Connie was a close friend of all of us so we are going to have a good time just catching up and reliving the good ole days.

Marvin is holding down the fort while I am away. He is pulling for Georgia Tech to win the NIT championship. I hope it happens for the Ramblin Wrecks!! See you Sunday!!

10 comments:

Mari said...

What fun! I've lost touch with most of my nursing school friends, and the ones I have kept in touch with live too far away...
Have a great time together!

Gina said...

Balloons! Oh I hope you take a picture of them welcoming your friends. Have a wonderful wonderful time! xo

Terri D said...

What fun!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Mrs.T said...

Have a wonderful time with your friends, Arlene! How nice that you can get together for the weekend!

Sandy said...

Have a great time Arlene. It is special that y'all still like to see each other.

Dianna said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Arlene!

Mildred said...

I hope you have a wonderful time together. About 9 years ago, 5 of my old college girlfriends got together at our house in Canton. It had been 20 years since a few of us had seen one another. It was great fun.

Katie Clooney said...

I know I don't have to tell you to have fun, Arlene. It's a given. There's nothing like girlfriend time. Enjoy.

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Hope you have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.
http://businesshints.eu