Followers

Friday, April 28, 2017

Well It Is Nanaland!

I thought I would share some of the latest pictures of the grands.  I have not seen the Hoover Grimmlins in a while and of course Miss Audrey lives over in HOtlanta so we do not get all the sugar we would like from that baby girl!

I will start with this memory that popped up on Facebook.

I love the Facebook memories but they can bring a tear to my eye as well. Look at these babies. We had traveled to the Heart of Dixie Railyard to see Thomas the Tank Engine. We even took a ride on Thomas. Margaret and Landon were all about Thomas back then. Grandpa had his arms full for sure!!

And now Audrey..

I am going to turn around and she WILL be driving.

Elliott got a new pair of cowboy boots!! Now he will not have to wear Margaret's pink ones.lol  I do not know a little boy who loves to play in the dirt as much as Elliott Grimm.  Cars, Dirt and Big Machinery fascinate this cute lad.

Landon's Daddy is teaching him to play golf.  He looks quite the pro here.

And finally a picture of Kendall with her friends as they were out celebrating her birthday.

They had a blast eating pizza at Cici's.

So there are a few of the grandest kids in Nana's Book.  As they get older and are more involved in sports and friends, I realize that I will see less of these kiddos and I am trying to be okay with that fact. I so enjoy seeing them growing up but a little part of me misses those sweet babies.

6 comments:

Sandy said...


They are all adorable. I love Elliot's boots. Paul Allen loved his boots at that age. You are right as they get older they will be so busy, but hopefully the ages are spread out so that you will still get some Nana love from the younger ones.

Linda said...

I know just st what you mean! I treasure my days with the quads while they are still young enough to be here a good bit!
You have grands of all ages! You can tell how much they enjoy their Nana!

Terri D said...

Your grands are all so adorable, and you are right that they do indeed grow up much too fast. Thanks for sharing their sweet faces with us!!

Katie Clooney said...

You have a beautiful family, Arlene. I'm sure they adore you as much as you love them. Enjoy your weekend.

Mildred said...

Hi Arlene, These are the sweetest pictures. It is fun for me to watch your babies grow too. They are learning and getting big so fast! You are very blessed. I hope you will enjoy the weekend.

Dianna said...

Oh Arlene...you are so right when you say that as the kids get more involved in sports and such that you will see less of them! Our granddaughters live in Maine and we won't get to see them this year because of a lot of things going on for them at this time. it is an adjustment for sure. I know how grateful you are to have had these years and precious memories which you documented with pictures.

I enjoyed seeing all of the pictures. You have beautiful grandchildren.