Followers

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Gifts and Awards

Friends I received 15 birthday cards this year. I display them on the buffet in the dining room and it made me so happy to see them sitting there bringing birthday cheer. I also received some nice gifts from family and friends.

Most of my friends know I love dish towels and pears.

Amelia gifted me with this mug and it had a Target card included!! No I do not poop out at Parties....thanks to Vitametavegamin!!  My daughter and I both LOVE LUCY!
I put this pretty pull on one of my cross stitch project bag zippers .

My tea cart with its new tea towel.

My gift to myself...a pretty diffuser for my Young Living essential oils.  I received several gifts of money that allowed me to buy a few new summer things for my closet too. I also got a gift certificate for a pedicure that I look forward to using soon.

On to Awards...

Landon and his best friend both won math awards in their class. Landon also took home the leadership award. That award says so much about his sweet spirit and his helpful attitude.

Off to have breakfast with the girls after I drop the kiddos off at school. They are so excited that tomorrow is the last day of school. If I think hard, I can remember that same feeling!!

10 comments:

Sandy said...

Your teacart is lovely. I think I have said it before, but I love the pear platter. I need to go turn on my diffuser as well.

Mary Hutchins said...

So many nice birthday gifts!! Love your teacart and dressed up in your new tea towel and pears. Congrats to Landon on his awards.

Katie Clooney said...

You are truly loved by all the thoughtful gifts you received. Congrats to Landon!!

Mildred said...

You received some thoughtful and lovely gifts! Landon and his friend are so cute. Hope you have an enjoyable day. xo

Karen said...

Those gifts are great! Glad you had such a nice birthday and congrats to the students on their awards. Good job!

Dianna said...

I loved seeing your cards and gifts. That mug is SO cute! I love that particular episode of Lucy! What a talented girl she was.

Congratulations to Landon! Way to go, Buddy!

A belated Happy Birthday to you, Arlene. I have so enjoyed getting to know you a bit.

Gina said...

Hooray Landon! I'm playing catch up on posts. I'm glad you had a lovely birthday weekend! xo

Mari said...

I love Lucy too! Glad you had such a nice birthday - I love your gifts too.
Hooray for Landon!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Happy belated birthday to you Arlene. I love your gifts.
Enjoy the weekend.
Julie

Carol said...

What nice gifts, Arlene! Funny, but we were just talking about the Vitametavegamin episode of Lucy at work the other day. Our office is divided into two distinct groups--the 'over 50s' and the 'under 30s' and the 'under 30s' had absolutely no clue what we were talking about :)