Followers

Monday, May 1, 2017

It's Our Birthday!!

At MOPs on Friday, we celebrated everyone's birthday by having one big party!

Tables were festive.

Cupcakes were decorated and enjoyed by all. We even had ice-cream with them.

Some of our gals were talented at decorating. We just used the aerosol canned icing with special tips and it was super easy.

Then we made bracelets as a gift. ( I made a scissor fob as I am not a bracelet wearer).

Michie and I are the grandmothers of preschoolers...dispensing our wisdom.( asked for or not!)

Angela and April sat at my table this year and were very faithful in attending each month.

I have really enjoyed this year's programs. The steering team has done a great job in planning each meeting.

And here it is, the first day of May. It is my birthday month so I might just celebrate all month!!

11 comments:

Sandy said...

Well, I believe birthdays are worth celebrating all month. When I lost my dad young and reached the age that he had passed away, I vowed never to complain about a birthday age again. Every year would be a day worth celebrating, so I say go for it!!!
May has a pretty birthstone too.

Katie Clooney said...

Looks like a fabulous party!! Have a wonderful week, Arlene!

Dianna said...

Popping in here to check out what you have been doing. I am so looking forward to getting back to doing this every day!

Your birthday month...go ahead and celebrate all month long! It's the best way.

I enjoyed seeing pictures from your MOPS birthday party. What fun! That is such a nice program.

Cranberry Morning said...

MOPS is such a valuable program. Looks like everyone had fun at the party. What a great time to relax, have fun, and get to know one another even better!

Regine Karpel said...

Love.

Mrs.T said...


Looks like fun, Arlene. Love that pink flamingo!

And Happy Birthday Month! You should indeed celebrate all month long. Go for it!

Karen said...

Love the flamingo and balloons. Happy Birthday and Happy First day of May!

Gina said...

What fun, Arlene! And the cupcake looks so delicious.......

Mari said...

Another fun year at MOPS! We meet again next week. :)

Mildred said...

What day is your birthday?
This party looks like fun. Such a great time of fellowship.

Arlene Grimm said...

Mildred, my birthday is the 17th I have several friends who have May Birthdays and it is fun to celebrate together.