Followers

Friday, May 5, 2017

Log Cabin Tea Company

My small group from church met last night for dinner and fellowship. We traveled to Hartselle for supper at Log Cabin Tea Company and Country Cooking. This is a new restaurant that features yummy desserts.

Some one in the group might have had Death by Chocolate Cake as her dinner but she will remain nameless.

I was too busy looking at the desserts to get any pictures of the varieties of tea they sell there. They also had a wall of different flavored tea that you could sample!  I wish I had taken a picture of it.  But as I said above, chocolate just takes over my mind.

The outside of the eatery had lovely plants in place.

Isn't that just eye candy???

The colors are so pretty.

And this pretty was in the top of the arrangement.

One more cake...

We had a wonderful time laughing, sharing and studying God's Word.  So thankful for this group of ladies who make it a priority to meet together once a month.

9 comments:

Katie Clooney said...

A piece of Death by Chocolate cake for dinner? Sounds heavenly. Hope it was a huge piece. Enjoy your weekend.

Mary Hutchins said...

I love going out to eat with my ladies group. Those desserts look so good, I could make myself sick on all that chocolate. It's nice that you had a good time.

Mildred said...

A great time of fellowship and delicious looking desserts! The tea sounds interesting, too. Wishing you a nice weekend.

Arlene Grimm said...

Katie, Death by Chocolate was delicious and I am still kicking so I guess I will live to eat again!! Mary what would we do without our sweet friends? Mildred I wish you could have sampled some of their flavors. I hope our little area can support the business.

Terri D said...

Oh my goodness, those cakes look amazing!! Something tells me you will visit that new restaurant again!

Mari said...

This looks like a place I would love to visit!

Sandy said...

I didn't intend to be absent all week. It just sort of happened:) All good though. I love small towns and the flowers outside. I was in Monroeville yesterday. There were so many cute little flower pots outside shops and I ate too much at one of there restaurants too. Yikes!

Mrs.T said...

What a lovely time you all must have had. Oh, those cakes. That would have been a difficult choice for me to make. Yet another place I'd love to visit!

Gina said...

Oh gosh, Arlene, those desserts - I'm suffering from Death by looking at chocolate cake. sigh