Followers

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Way to Go Baylor

Many of you lift up my Baylor, our lovely six year old grandson who is on the Autistic Spectrum.  He  just finished preschool. Thankfully the school district allowed him to repeat a year of preschool to see if he could make some more progress before Kindergarten.  Yesterday he graduated from Special Needs Preschool.


Katy sent these photos to me as we were unable to attend the program.

Baylor will be going on to Kindergarten next year. There are several unknowns as to where he will attend as he will be in the Special Needs class.  But with the passage of the bill that requires insurance companies in Alabama to provide ABA therapy for autistic children, we are hopeful this therapy will help Baylor to make progress.  Please continue to lift up our Beautiful Boy and pray for Ben and Katy as they make decisions that can affect Baylor for years to come. It is a big responsibility and it rests heavily on their hearts.   We all want Baylor to reach his full potential!

Off to the country for a few days. I have books and cross stitch projects with me. Marvin borrowed a pellet gun from our son in law, Todd. We are ready for any snakes we might see. One of our neighbors killed a four foot copperhead and now we think the snake we saw swimming across the pond just might have been that snake. Did you know only poisonous snakes swim on the top of water????We did a good bit of research on snakes this week.  Hoping we do not meet any up close and personal!! Have a good Memorial Day Weekend friends.


9 comments:

Sandy said...

Well, first of all watch out for those snakes, but enjoy your time at Grimmwood. I will put Baylor's need for the perfect teacher and the perfect school on my list for the summer!!!

Mary Hutchins said...

Way to go Baylor!! May God touch this sweet boy with His mercy and grace, and bless him all the days of his life.

Mildred said...

My prayers continue for Baylor and his parents. Thank you for sharing these pictures of this family I have come to love.
I hope you both have a lovely time with NO SNAKES!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm so happy for Baylor! Have a wonderful holiday weekend! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Baylor. Wishing you happiness and continuing success in your school years. You are an inspiration.
Marion

Gina said...

Congratulations sweet Baylor! You must be so proud! ♥

I'm not sure what a pellet gun is but I think I'd want to take a missile launcher! Or at least a very sharp pitchfork to stab stab stab any snake with....

Have a lovely weekend! xx

Mari said...

Hooray for Baylor! I love the pictures. I'll pray for him and for the decisions that need to be made.
Enjoy your weekend!

Katie Clooney said...

Go Baylor!! Safe travels, Arlene for a wonderful weekend.

Terri D said...

Prayers continue for your sweet boy! I'm sure you had a wonderful weekend. I'm catching up on a few blogs I missed.