Followers

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

What's New at Cracker Barrel

I had dinner with my husband at Cracker Barrel the other evening and I took some time to snap a few pictures. While I love Cracker Barrel in the fall and winter, they have unique things all year round.

Well who can resist Smokey the Bear?? As I have said before, my daddy worked for the US Forest Service and Smokey has always been special to me. I may have to buy one for Grimmwood.

I love this picture. It just looks like summertime.

Some good advice.

Pineapples are everywhere!

And it would not be Alabama without some AL/Auburn recognition.

True.  Or as we say here in the South, If Mama Aint Happy Aint nobody happy!!

Green seems to be the color.

Pretty things for MOM.

And for my Amelia, Flamingos. She loves a pink flamingo.

Off to have breakfast with my friend, Susan, so I am posting early this morning. Any bets on when the Fall/ Halloween things appear at Cracker Barrel? I am sure Hobby Lobby will be putting out Christmas things in July.

5 comments:

Mildred said...

Good Morning, Hope you have a wonderful time today. I love to look at Cracker Barrel's gifts/decor. You definitely need a Smokey the Bear. How fun that your daughter loves pink flamingos - these are great.

Mary Hutchins said...

I love to browse the Cracker Barrel General Store. They always have such pretty things! Food isn't bad either!!

Terri D said...

I haven't been to a Cracker Barrell is ages and ages. We have one here in Lakeland, but it is 9 or 10 miles away and off our beaten path. I do love their gift shops!! Thanks for sharing!!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I had to wait for over an hour for a table at a Cracker Barrel last year (long story as to why we didn't just leave), but the gift shop made it (semi) bearable. Such cute things to see!

Mari said...

I love wandering around Cracker Barrel - you can always find some fun things!