Followers

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Colour and Cotton

For two years I was a member of a monthly club that mailed the customers makeup samples and such. First I tried Birchbox then Ipsy. I loved getting a little package in the mail once a month. But then I heard about several "clubs" for cross stitchers. Floss, patterns or needle minders were offered by several specialty clubs.  One of my favorite Floss Tube stitchers shared the Colour and Cotton Floss Club.

Well I immediately canceled by Ipsy subscription and signed up for Colour and Cotton Floss of the Month club.  I received my first package the other day.

Not just this pretty color but these as well...

Winter Wheat, Night Lands, Pebble, King's Blue and Oxblood arrived in a pretty mailer last week. I cannot wait to use them in some of my stitching. Unlike Make up products which I might or might not like, I knew I would love every hank of floss. Nothing will be wasted, let me assure you!

Be sure and come back tomorrow friends as I will share part one of another journey in NoGA.  

5 comments:

Mary Hutchins said...

Beautiful threads!!

Mrs.T said...

How interesting, Arlene! I had no idea such clubs were available for cross-stitchers. Sounds like fun!

Terri D said...

I belonged to one of those make-up clubs years ago and ended up with way too many sample-sized products that I didn't like or use. Glad you found this stitching club and can really look forward to that monthly package in the mail!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I've always thought it would be fun to have something come very month. I think you've got the right idea and something you'll really enjoy! Hugs!

Mari said...

What a fun club! It's almost like they created it just for you! :)