Followers

Friday, June 9, 2017

In Summer

If you have any young children in your life or if you are just young at heart, you are familiar with the movie, Frozen.  I think I know the words to all the songs myself, including, In Summer.  Olaf the snowman who loves warm hugs cannot wait for summer. ( Little does he know....it might be the end of him.)

Speaking of warm hugs, my niece, Laura, got to give Olaf a nice warm hug last week.

This was Laura's first trip to Disney. She traveled with my Aunt Joyce and her family who are regulars at the Majic Kingdom.  Be careful Olaf, those warm hugs might leave you dripping on the floor!!

4 comments:

Katie Clooney said...

Laura's adorable! Have a great weekend, Arlene.

Mari said...

Aww - Laura is so cute! So is Olaf!

doodles n daydreams said...

Laura looks like she is enjoying her trip to Disneyland and she could do worse than hug Olaf.

Diana

Terri D said...

That is an adorable picture of your niece and Olaf! I watched Frozen once. Enjoyed it but probably won't see it again. No little ones to enjoy it with.