Followers

Friday, June 23, 2017

Oily Mail

This week I got a completely unexpected gift from Young Living Essential Oils.  Being a distributor, I enjoy sharing my love of essential oils with others. And because my business did well, I got a gift as a thank you from my company.


This wonderful travel bag was filled with goodies.  A diffuser necklace so I can wear my favorite oil whenever I choose.  I got two travel jars along with a recipe for a sugar scrub. A little spoon was included to scoop out the scrub.  I also received a nice face cloth and FOUR essential oils.  The travel bag also includes secure slots for four oils, making it perfect for travel near or far away.  You may wonder where my other two oils went. Well I often gift some of my freebies to customers so they can try a new oil.  Believe me, my oily arsenal is well stocked.

My favorite oil right now is Peppermint. Marvin and I both enjoy this oil. It is a dynamo...so useful for many purposes, supporting digestion and over all well being.  As someone who has always struggled with gut issues, I am amazed at how oils have changed my life.

Thanks Young Living...you are the BEST.

6 comments:

Mildred said...

Good Morning, A very nice surprise to receive. The necklace idea is new to me. Hope you have a nice weekend.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love Essential oils! I'll look for these online. What a fun package to receive..all kinds of things you can use and enjoy! Hugs!

Sandy said...

How did I miss that you were a distributor. I am not sure exactly what that means but I will email you next week with a question. I love my oils. I haven't sent the necklace. I ask questions later:)

Aritha said...

O, i love that! I am Always using oil for my skin! Pistacia Vera Seed Oil.

Gina said...

Arlene, what a sweet surprise! Congratulations on your business! ♥

Mari said...

I didn't know you were a distributor! That necklace is pretty!