Followers

Friday, June 2, 2017

Priceville Explosion

Last night Kendall's softball team, the Priceville Explosion won the championship beating an undefeated team TWICE in one evening.

Grandpa represented our family at the game. I am just not a fan of softball so I guess I am a bad Nana. I will be sure and reward Kendall with a shopping trip to celebrate her win. Nana likes shopping.

I did love this picture...
You can see how excited she was to receive her championship medal. Kendall has worked hard all season and we saw her improve so much!!  I admire her perseverance. Learning to be a team member is a skill that will take one far in life.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I remember those days well. I have lots of those things down stairs from Paul Allen. I need some grandkids too.

Mary Hutchins said...

She looks so happy and excited!! Congrats on the teams big win!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Sandy I am sure you would have been at the ball field for your grand!! The last time they played this team they were beaten 14 to one. So I thought they would lose and I hate that so I stayed here. Now I have learned a lesson. As Amelia told Kendall, the bigger they are the harder they fall. Mary, I LOVE that smile...she was so excited.

Terri D said...

That picture says at least 1,000 words! She looks so happy and excited! I'm sure she will enjoy the celebratory shopping trip!! I'm with you on that!!

Mari said...

I'm not a softball person either, so I get it!
I love that photo!