Followers

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wednesday Wows

I have two photos to share today. First is my lovely daughter and her husband.


They were in Mentone Alabama over the weekend and took some time to have dinner at the Wildflower Cafe. Amelia told me that Dad and I need to go there for a special occasion.  Amelia celebrates her 37th birthday on Saturday. We will be celebrating here in Nanaland tonight. Mexican Chicken Casserole and Chocolate cake will be on the menu.

And Cousin Scott has posted another beautiful picture of Foothills Farm,  our family farm.

This is going down the driveway to the Old CCC Camp Road. I walked down this drive many a morning to catch the school bus. My sisters and I were always accompanied by our dog, Mingo. He stood with us until the bus arrived then he strolled back up the drive to the house.  Our view of Fort Mountain is a great one.  I am going to go broke because I want to purchase a canvas of every one of Scott's photograph's!


10 comments:

Katie Clooney said...

What a handsome couple your daughter and SIL make! Scott's photo is breathtaking. Enjoy your week.

Sandy said...

Amelia is beautiful. 37! Time flies. My oldest will be 28 in September. I started late in life.
Those photos are amazing. I know I would want them all too.

Mrs.T said...

Lovely photo of Todd and Amelia. Hope you all have a wonderful time celebrating her birthday. My youngest is 38. Hard to believe.

Oh, that photo of Scott's! It is absolutely amazing. Looks like a painting and a beautiful one at that.

My hubby's father spent time in the CCC and remembered it so fondly.

Mary Hutchins said...

Your daughter is very pretty. I enjoyed to picture of your old country road, it's beautiful.

Cranberry Morning said...

I can see why you'd want to purchase that photograph! It is just stunning. Looks like a movie poster. and your daughter and husband sure make a cute couple. Happy Birthday to her!

Mildred said...

Your daughter is gorgeous; happy birthday to her. A long time ago, John and I visited Mentone with my parents. Great fun and pretty scenery. I love Scott's photography.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That is a fabulous view! WOW! And your daughter is beautiful...she looks like a model! They are a nice looking couple! Hugs!

Mari said...

Your daughter is very pretty!
I love, love, love Scott's photos. He is so talented!

Mary said...

Your daughter is gorgeous and such a cute couple. What a gorgeous photo Scott took,he is indeed a wonderful photographer. What a lovely place to grow up!

Karen said...

Handsome couple and wonderful country road scene.