Followers

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Farm to Table

Well one good thing about Hobby Lobby pushing Fall and Christmas, there is a good sale on the Summer items. 80% off of what is left in the Summer Aisle. Yes Please!

I did find a pretty plate that I will take to Grimmwood.

It was originally priced at $25 but I got  it for $5!

Thank you for praying for Marvin's cousin, Susan. She passed away today at her home, surrounded by her family. She fought a valiant fight and I am glad that she is at peace.  We wish we could attend the funeral but with Marvin's back problems we know an 8 hour car trip is out of the question.

Marvin is continuing his therapy for his back and it seems to be helping. He is diligent in doing his exercises every day as well.  We are hoping to get back to Grimmwood next weekend. I will have a new job, doing the weed eating!!

11 comments:

Sandy said...

She is with the Father now.
Plate is cute and you did get a great deal.

Mary said...

I'm sorry to hear about Susan, so sad that she never got to hold her grandchild.

HL does have some great sales though I'm not a fan of seeing Christmas d├ęcor in the stores in July! Nice plate for Grimwood, ( as a new follower I don't know what Grimwood is)a second home?

And, I want to know what weeds your going to be eating!!

Hope Marvin is continuing to feel better.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thank you Sandy....we know she is at rest. It is hard to imagine that we will never see her again here on this earth.

Mary...Grimmwood is our new vacation home in North Georgia. If you look at my December 2016 posts you can see pictures. The weeds I am going to eat are near the house.lol Marvin did all that before this back problem so now it is my chore.:)

Heather said...

So sorry to hear about his cousin. I will be praying for you and the family.
Cute plate and what a great deal!

Aritha said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. I am praying now for you.

Dianna said...

I'm so sorry to hear of Susan's passing today. My prayers are with the family over the next several days.

Great find at Hobby Lobby! Cute plate!

Be careful when you are doing the weed eating.

Mari said...

I love a good deal! Cute plate! I'm sorry for your loss, but thankful her suffering is done.

Mrs.T said...

That plate is a great find for a great price!

So sorry to hear about Susan, but know she is with the Lord and that He will sustain her family.

Glad to hear that Marvin is doing so well and staying faithful with his exercises. Continuing to pray for him!

Mildred said...

May the Lord bless Susan's family in this time of grieving.

I do love your bargain plate. We have a HL in Dawsonville that is fairly new and I love browsing there.

You two have a pleasant weekend. Take care.

Gina said...

What a pretty plate, Arlene. Now I need to go to Hobby Lobby soon!

I'm so sorry for your loss. May God comfort your family. {{HUGS}}

Terri D said...

I'm sad to learn of your family's loss. The plate is very cute and perfect for Grimmwood. We were at Hobby Lobby this morning. Glad Marvin is working hard and seeing some improvement with his back. Hope he is up to the trip to Grimmwood!!