Followers

Monday, July 24, 2017

Grimmlins on Parade

Pardon me for bragging....but this is Nanaland as I remind you from time to time.  I have some new pictures of the grands.

Margaret had a friend come to spend the night and as you can see they enjoyed playing dress up. Elliott aka Spiderman, had the top of his costume on inside out. Katy clued him in on this and he responded, "Don't Talk to Me." That boy....

Amelia and Todd took the children for a long weekend to Arkansas.  I love this picture of the family.

Here are Landon and Kendall in a recent picture.

Be sure and read Landon's shirt. All girls are to leave this boy alone. Boys should do the same for Kendall.

And finally, the littlest Grimmlin.

Charles says this is why you have children.:) Audrey does love to be of assistance in putting on shoes.

Marvin continues to improve. Please keep praying for him. We had a good weekend.  I am off to have breakfast with Deborah before heading to my Bookclub at ten. Susan is at a genealogy conference at the University of Georgia so it will be just the two of us.  It is super hot here in Alabama...yall keep cool and drink lots of water.

8 comments:

Mildred said...

Good Morning, Thankful that Marvin is improved and praying for you both. The dress up photos are so cute. I love seeing the new family photos. Enjoy your day.

Dianna said...

I love the new Spiderman look! Our kids always enjoyed playing dress-up, too. You have such a beautiful family, Arlene. I love the picture of Audrey helping with shoes...and I also love the name Audrey. I had always thought if we had another girl that she would be named Audrey.

Sandy said...

Happy to hear Marvin is feeling better. I do hope it just gets better and better.
I love seeing the grands. I seriously love that Amelia takes her kids to other places than the one place that seems to be all the rage. That is awesome. Those kids are seeing so much and it will make their education come to life that they have seen the country.

Terri D said...

Hearing that Marvin is still improving made me very happy! And so did seeing all those sweet faces! Your grands are all adorable!! Oh, to be young again!

Carol said...

You are so blessed to have so many lovely grandchildren, Arlene! I keep hoping and praying that I will get at least a few one of these days :)

So glad your husband is feeling better!

Mary Hutchins said...

Enjoyed the pictures of you grands, little Spider-Man was so cute!! Even with his top inside-out!! Hope Marvin continues to improve!!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Adorable! I had a bride costume when I was little and I loved playing with it!

Gina said...

Arlene, the costumes are too cute! Love the grands pictures! I'm so glad that Marvin is feeling better. What book are you reading for your book club? xo