Followers

Thursday, August 3, 2017

A Get Well Gift

One of my favorite Floss Tube channels is The Striped Rose. Michelle who Vlogs at this channel is so interesting. She lives in North Georgia and homeschools her two daughters in addition to knitting and cross stitching.

The other day while watching, Michelle shared her new mug. It was from the ETSY store, Tea with Tolkien. The minute I saw the mug I knew I had to order it for Marvin. It would be a nice so glad you are feeling better gift!

It arrived this week. My husband is a huge Tolkien fan and he just loved this mug.  It is not often that I can give Marvin a gift that I know he will like.  

I loved the business card enclosed with the mug. ( Sorry for the glare...I forgot to edit my photo!)  This store also sells Baseball style tee shirts with this design on the front. Michelle at The Striped Rose had to purchase two of them for her girls.

So if you are a Tolkien fan, or know someone who is, check out this delightful ETSY store.

10 comments:

Dianna said...

Our granddaughters would love the tee shirts also! Thank you for the heads up on where these could be ordered. The mug is great, too!

Sandy said...

My son would like that. Glad Marvin is better.

Arlene Grimm said...

Ladies I always enjoy sharing something I think others might be interested in! Sandy the mug is pricy but the shipping is what makes it so. That being said, the mug is of a very good quality and with care will last for years.

Mary said...

I'm glad Marvin is feeling better and what a thoughtful gift. Thanks for the link. Mary

Heather said...

What a great mug! I love the style and design. So cute!

Terri D said...

What a perfect gift for your sweetheart! I'm so glad he is feeling better!! I enjoyed the Hobbit movies but my 'passions' lie elsewhere. Etsy stores are just the best!!

Jan said...

We are big Tolkien fans and I love that mug! Glad your husband is feeling better.

Unknown said...

I LOVE that mug!!

Gina said...

Would Marvin make a good hobbit? Lots of tea and breakfasts! I'm glad he's on the mend.

Mari said...

I'll have to check that out. My hubby is also a huge Tolkien fan! Thanks!