Followers

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

A Blogging Break

I thought of asking this little lady to be my guest blogger as she has the coloring thing down and is ready to move on to writing...but she is way too busy to take on Nanaland this week.

You may remember I told you all that my sisters and I are going on a little trip with my mother. I am unplugging in order to enjoy some family time. I will be back on Monday, Lord Willing. Blogging breaks are good for rest and recharging and we all need them from time to time.  Have a blessed week dear friends.

9 comments:

Katie Clooney said...

Have a happy, safe trip, Arlene!

Mrs.T said...

Have a wonderful time, Arlene! You will be missed!

And Audrey ... just too sweet.

Mary Hutchins said...

Have fun !!!

Sandy said...

Have a great week!

Sandy Marks said...

Have a great time!

Mari said...

She is just so cute!
I'll be on a break next week as Bob and I have vacation. See you in a while!

Robin in Virginia said...

Enjoy the time spent with your Mother and sisters! Thinking of you!

RJ said...

Enjoy Arlene! RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Mary said...

Enjoy your family time. Your granddaughter is adorable!!!