1. Our Vespers Coffee from the Monastery is a new taste treat. Mystic Monk Coffee is very good.
2. Country Sampler September Edition. Here in Alabama it has been as hot as Hades so the thought of Fall is getting some of us Southern Gals through the day!! I have to say, I surely did enjoy looking at all the fall decor. Fall Colors have always appealed to me. I cannot wear them in my clothing as they make me look peculiar with my fair skin tone. There is just something so cozy about the oranges, yellows, golds and browns of Autumn.
3. I love this cute stationery that I found at our used book store at the library. You never know what you might find there. It almost makes me want to go back to school.
4. Look at this cute basket I found for $2.80 at the final Hobby Lobby mark down. I will take it to Grimmwood. I have no plans for it yet but I am sure I will come up with something.
5. This is my new favorite candy....one serving is 110 calories. Be Careful!! There are three and one half servings in every box.