Good morning! Here in Alabama it is 52 degrees with a high in the low 80s. I will take it!! Let's dip our toe in the stream together.
1. Frustrated....I enjoy watching Instagram stories on that app and lately I can get no sound! I have googled and fiddled with settings to no avail. There is a theory that it was a recent update that caused the glitch. That is why I hate updates. Just as I am getting used to everything, Apple gives us an update. Some are good and some are not so good. Apparently the most recent one was not good. Any suggestions?
2. I am loving my floors. So far they are a breeze to care for! They dont show dirt or dust and they dry very quickly after mopping. My installer said that water and vinegar is the best solution for cleaning.
3. I have struggled with Rosacea for most of my grown up years. It is the curse of those of us with Scotch Irish/English genetics. I have tried the gels etc with little results. So I went for an IPL laser treatment this week. Already I can see a difference in the skin on my nose. ( I did not want to look like a real witch for Halloween!) My doctor says one more treatment then once a year should keep it under control. It was not painful...they put a numbing cream on your face first. It took about 30 minutes and in addition to helping rosacea it gets rid of discolorations on your skin. I hope you all don't think I am too vain but I have seen many who let rosacea go and it can be disfiguring.
4. I had a Throwback Thursday post scheduled for today or else I thought it was scheduled for today but this morning it had disappeared so I am late and I thought it was time for a Stream post anyway. I do try to post ahead as it is easier for me but I need to remember to hit that publish button after I schedule it.
5. I am off today to have lunch with the besties. Thursdays are one of my favorite days. Susan, Deborah and I have been having lunch together every Thursday for over 20 years now. On the first Thursday of the month we meet for breakfast with some of our younger lady friends. Someone once told me you want to cultivate some younger friends so you will have someone to visit you in the nursing home. Now that is a cheery thought isn't it?
6. I would appreciate prayers for a friend of ours who is having open heart surgery today. His name is Mike. He had two major blockages. Mike is trim, rides his bike regularly with friends and looks the picture of health. However his genetics are against him according to his physician. Another reason we need to be aware of our family predispositions to illnesses. Mike is in good hands at UAB in Birmingham. We are so blessed to have both UAB and Vanderbilt in driving distance for those problems that need expertise.
Have a blessed day friends.