I saw this meme going around on Facebook and thought it would make a good Monday post. So here are ten things I do not like that most people enjoy.
1. Talking on the phone. I am just not a big phone talker. My kids are not either. If I want to communicate with them, a text is the best way to get in touch.
2. Alcohol I have never found the taste of any alcohol appealing. I am glad I do not like it as we have had several alcoholics in our family tree. I really prefer Coca Cola.:)
3. Grits. Most southerners love grits. I can eat them if there is enough cheese in them as in Cheesy Grits or Shrimp and Grits. But plain grits for breakfast is not appealing to this Belle.
4.War Movies. I tried to watch Unbroken with Marvin but I could not take it. He watches war movies upstairs in the man cave.
5. Church Choruses.....sorry...give me the old hymns any day.
6. Exercise. Basically I am a slug by nature. I do make my self walk and I will go to the gym when they re open as I want to use my Silver Sneaker membership but I will never enjoy it.
7. Chinese Food. I avoid these restaurants like the plague. I have tried but it does not appeal to me.
8.Egg Salad. UGH! I cannot even think about it without gagging.
9. Baseball. This game could go on forever!! I love college football, basketball is okay but baseball...eh, no.
10. Camping. Why sleep outside in a tent when you have a perfectly good bed and air conditioning at home. Amelia says she is going to get tee shirts for me and Kendall that read, INDOORSY! Yes that is me.