The Stream is very shallow today friends. Sorry!!
1. I am having a bit of writers block this morning. Nothing really important comes to my mind to share with yall.
2. Marvin had a nice birthday. He heard from all the children and grandchildren. Amelia came by while Ben and Charles face timed their dad. Elliott showed off his reading skills. He is one of the most charming children. He makes us laugh a lot.
3. Amelia and her family went over to Grimmwood for the weekend. She posted some lovely pictures of Fort Mountain. The kids were very happy to see that their GREAT Aunt Leta had left a big stash of snacks for them. Nana did fill the candy jar for them but apparently Aunt Leta beat me out on this one.
4. I sent out cards to all the out of town grands with a little Halloween treat money tucked inside. We do a lot for Kendall and Landon as they are here in town so I like to try to make up a bit for that on special days. Aunt Mimi sent all the nieces and nephews Donut gift cards. Dunkin Donuts for the Canton Grimmlins and Krispy Kreme for the Bham Bunch.
5. I went to a local gift shop today and picked up some ribbons for the top of my Christmas tree. We have a smaller tree and I thought I needed a smaller scale topper to keep things in the correct size range.
6. Have you made your Christmas list yet? I sat down in my cozy chair the other day and made a list of ALL the Gifts I need to get...birthdays and Christmas. I need a list these days to keep up with things. I also need to be looking for Christmas cards. I used to send personalized cards but now that most people see my grands on the blog or on Facebook, I have gone back to a more traditional Christmas card. I usually get mine at TJ Maxx or Tuesday Morning.
Sorry this post is short and sweet. Hope all of you are doing well and enjoying the beauty of fall.