One of the floss tube ladies I enjoy watching is Heidi Cran. At the end of her stitching posts she shares things she is loving that week. I thought it might be a fun post here at Nanaland So here goes....
1. Orange Cranberry Pecan Butter. I found this yummy confection at our local Bank Street store, The Cupboard. I eat it on toast for breakfast and it is yummy!! The cranberry gives it a kick and the orange citrus tang compliments the cranberry perfectly. Add pecans to anything I will love it. Pecans are my favorite nut.
2. My silver scrubby. I went to The Cupboard to get a new Wet It for the kitchen and they were out of stock. Ginger assured me they were expecting a shipment any day. She suggested I try this silver scrubby with a sponge inside. They are perfect for scrubbing cast iron and coated cast iron without scratching the surface. They are also great for cleaning glass cooktops.
3. Cupcake Hershey Kisses. I purchased a bag of this confection to add to my Valentine Dough Bowl that you will see tomorrow here at Nanaland. These little white chocolate candies have sprinkles inside.
4.The book, God or Nothing by Cardinal Robert Sarah has been the perfect New Year read for me. I am trying to make it last another week.
5. My carafe. This was a Dollar Tree find that I purchased to place on my bedside table so I can keep water for my diffuser handy. I diffuse Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint every night to help with my allergies. The large carafe holds enough water for four or five days. And it looks pretty too!
6. Cardigans at Target. Ladies, Target is bringing out the spring fashions. That means goodbye to fall and winter. I purchased 5 cardigans that had been marked down to $11.48 each! I purchased one cute leopard cardigan to just see if I liked it. Well I loved it so I went back and was fortunate to find a black, red, rose and navy floral version. Five cardigans for about $60. These will see me through the rest of winter and I will have them ready for next year. I love to wear cardigans over sleeveless tops. Add some pearls and voila... June Cleaver.
So what are you loving right now? I would enjoy hearing from all of you!