1. Ta Da...my fall wreath that I found at Ross. It will look nicer when I take it out of the box and fluff it up. Not bad for $18. And here is another wreath I found for $11.
I have been looking for a wreath like this for my guest room for years. Ballard Designs sells something similar but for MUCH more money. There is a Ballard Designs outlet store in the north Atlanta suburbs and one day I am going to make it there.
Here is a close up. At Christmas I have a pretty wreath that I hang over the bed and that is what gave me the idea to use a wreath instead of a picture. I am slowly transitioning this room to a more neutral palette. Yes I am using some white after I have ranted and raved about the sterile look of all white decorating. I think it works for a guest room as you want it to be restful. The walls are painted my favorite color, Nantucket Gray by Benjamin Moore. I plan to have the Man Cave and the back stair well painted in the fall and I am going to use Nantucket Gray there as well.
2. Look what I found at The Dollar Tree this week. I love these small sizes of tacky glue and dodge podge as they do not dry out before you use it up!
3. Speaking of Dollar Tree...they now carry HALLMARK cards. I picked this one up for 50 cents!! I needed a card for a friend who lost her mother this week and I think this one is very pretty and it certainly does not look like it cost a half dollar.
4. BOC shoes...I found these at our local consignment store, Better Than Before. These shoes would retail in the $100 plus range. I got them for $20 and they are brand new! They will look very cute with jeans this winter and they are SO comfortable.
5. A sweet friend who loves fall as much as I do, dropped by my house with this happy for me, the Be Grateful sign. I put it on the tea cart for now. I can always use a reminder to count my blessings.