1. I picked up some candles at the Yankee Candle outlet store in Foley, Alabama. Two are put away for Christmas but the Cider Web is on my stove in the kitchen and goes will with my Mrs Meyer's Apple Cider scent. Someone asked if the Mrs Meyer scents were overwhelming. Not at all...they are just lightly scented and very refreshing.
2. I picked this up at the Cracker Barrel in Montgomery, Alabama while we were traveling last week. At only $12.99 it was a bargain. And it uses batteries so I can use it wherever I want. I had a big green tree that Mama G made for us years ago and unfortunately it was broken in one of our moves. It made me very sad as I treasured that tree and it was a memory that my children have of Christmas at our house.
3. I got out my Sue Hillis design and hung it on my fridge. With Margaret and Elliott coming this weekend, I knew they would enjoy seeing it.
4. I changed up my guest room vignette as I found this pretty tray at Ross for a bargain price. I also found the fabric pumpkins there. I had the greenery and leaves in my stash so it was an inexpensive re do.
5. I just found Mrs Susie Homemaker on Facebook this week. She shares recipes and vintage pictures. When I saw this little print, I had to save it to share with yall. It takes me right back to my childhood. It seems like we learned a lot of little poems back in the day at school. Do children memorize things any more?